LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 Ricardo101
|
Hey guys,

I am currently subscribed to Powerscore's LSAT testing and analytics package and am planning to join a live online course. I noticed that upon joining the course, I will have access to a homework/practices and analysis center. Is that the same as the LSAT testing and analytics package? Should I cancel my subscription after I enroll in the course?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Ricardo101 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:15 pm Hey guys,

I am currently subscribed to Powerscore's LSAT testing and analytics package and am planning to join a live online course. I noticed that upon joining the course, I will have access to a homework/practices and analysis center. Is that the same as the LSAT testing and analytics package? Should I cancel my subscription after I enroll in the course?
Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the post. The course and the Analytics Package contain some of the same material, but they are different.

The analytics package contains all 90+ LSAT exams in full. The course has about 50 full practice tests, and the remainder are broken up into homework questions. The course includes homework, lessons, and more that the analytics package does not.

So, it depends on how many full practice tests you want, but most students choose to focus on the course and forgo the Testing and Analytics package.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.