LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 kupwarriors9
|
Hi!

Does anyone know what date you're able to pick when you're writing the August 2021 online LSAT? It says the test is open Saturday, August 14, Sunday, August 15, and Tuesday, August 17, 2021. However, it says testing times come on a "first-come, first serve" basis. I cannot figure out how to choose my testing time on LSAC. Does anyone know how?

Thanks,
KW9
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
kupwarriors9 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:07 am Hi!

Does anyone know what date you're able to pick when you're writing the August 2021 online LSAT? It says the test is open Saturday, August 14, Sunday, August 15, and Tuesday, August 17, 2021. However, it says testing times come on a "first-come, first serve" basis. I cannot figure out how to choose my testing time on LSAC. Does anyone know how?

Thanks,
KW9
Hi KW,

Signup for day/time slots typically begins about 10 days before the testing date. So, keep an eye on your LSAC account and your inbox for a notification from LSAC in early August. More info can be found here: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat/g ... exam#step2 (this references the Flex format, but since the test is still online, the signup info is still relevant.)

Thanks!
 kupwarriors9
|
Thank you
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:46 pm

Thanks,
KW9
Hi KW,

Signup for day/time slots typically begins about 10 days before the testing date. So, keep an eye on your LSAC account and your inbox for a notification from LSAC in early August. More info can be found here: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat/g ... exam#step2 (this references the Flex format, but since the test is still online, the signup info is still relevant.)

Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|

Does anyone know what date you're able to pick when you're writing the August 2021 online LSAT?

Thanks,
KW9
Just as a follow-up to this, the selection window for your August LSAT testing day and time will open on Thursday, July 29th. So, be on the lookout for an email around then :D
Thanks!
 kupwarriors9
|
Thank you!
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:39 am

Does anyone know what date you're able to pick when you're writing the August 2021 online LSAT?

Thanks,
KW9
Just as a follow-up to this, the selection window for your August LSAT testing day and time will open on Thursday, July 29th. So, be on the lookout for an email around then :D
Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.