LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Pereira21
|
Hello,

I don't really know where to post this but I recently bought the Logical Reasoning Bible for kindle. The book appeared in my kindle with the blue cover saying Logical Reasoning Bible but upon going to the table of contents and looking throughout the book it's actually the Reading Comprehension Bible. I'm not sure if this is an error on the part of amazon or powerscore but it seems like a pretty big error and I'm not sure how to access the logical reasoning bible. Any information is helpful, thank you.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
This is Amazon's error, but I'll have our publications department contact them asap. That should get the problem solved faster, and then they should re-upload the right version to you :-D
 Pereira21
|
Cool, thanks so much!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Not sure why that happened still (they're going to let us know), but we made sure to re-upload a new file to them, which resets the file entirely and makes sure the correct content is there. That update is now available on Amazon!
 Pereira21
|
I hate to be a pest, but nothing has changed for me. The book still says logical reasoning on the cover but the content is for reading comprehension.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Pereira21 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 pm I hate to be a pest, but nothing has changed for me. The book still says logical reasoning on the cover but the content is for reading comprehension.
Hi Pereira,

You may want to delete your download and then redownload it. :) Let us know if that works!

Thanks!
 Pereira21
|
So I deleted the book and then bought it again but it still is the same. That is to say that the cover says logical reasoning but the content inside is about reading comprehension. It is very strange! I'm not sure what to do.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Huh, it should have reloaded it for you automatically since you owned it already. I'd suspect it's likely still loading your old copy though from some memory cache, because I can see both on the back end and on the preview that the files are correct. I'm personally not an expert on this though, and it's clear this is on Amazon's side, regrettably you probably need to contact Amazon for intervention :(
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Fwiw, we did receive a notification from Amazon that it had been updated. I'll have our Publications department contact them as well on Monday to help sort this out for you!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Pereira21 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:08 pm So I deleted the book and then bought it again but it still is the same. That is to say that the cover says logical reasoning but the content inside is about reading comprehension. It is very strange! I'm not sure what to do.
Hi Pereira!

I'm sending you an email with detailed instructions from Amazon about how to turn on automatic updating. Let us know if those instructions help, or if you were able to get in contact with Amazon directly to resolve the issue. :)

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.