LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Join us for a free LSAT webinar on 12/16 covering Advanced Conditional Reasoning! Conditional Reasoning underpins both the Logical Reasoning and Logic Games section of the LSAT. In this webinar we’ll delve into some of the most advanced conditional reasoning forms you’ll encounter, including Conditional Linkage and Chain Relationships, Either/Or Statements, Multiple Conditions, and Double Arrows. If you want to master the most tested form of reasoning on the LSAT, you won’t want to miss this! Taught by Senior Instructor, Eric Ockert.

Register: https://www.powerscore.com/freeseminars/
 menkenj
|
Thank you so much for hosting these webinars!

For the 12/16 webinar do you have some suggested LR/LG problems we should work through or attempt in advance of the webinar? I'd like to come prepared.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
menkenj wrote:Thank you so much for hosting these webinars!

For the 12/16 webinar do you have some suggested LR/LG problems we should work through or attempt in advance of the webinar? I'd like to come prepared.
Good question! We actually prefer you not to have seen any of the problems beforehand, as that tends to take away from the "a-ha" moment that these webinars produce. But, what you can do beforehand is make sure you are comfortable with basic conditional reasoning (simple arrows, such A :arrow: B) relationships. From there, and specific to the webinar, take a look at your knowledge of chained conditionals (A :arrow: B :arrow: C), either/or statements, multiple sufficient or necessary conditions (or both), and biconditionals/double arrow statements (A :dbl: B). See how much you know about each, and then you'll be ready for whatever we throw at you, and to ask questions :-D

Thanks!
 IzzyKS
|
I just found out about this today... :cry: Are these recorded and housed anywhere by chance?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
IzzyKS wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:49 pm I just found out about this today... :cry: Are these recorded and housed anywhere by chance?
Hi Izzy!

Thanks for the post! I am sending you an email with this information. Thanks!
 mshaheen14
|
Hi,
is there any way to get a recording of the seminar even if someone did not register for it?

People who attended the seminar must have been free that night. Since Mo was busy that night he did not attend the Seminar.

Prem: Seminar->free that night.
Conc: Mo NOT Free-> No Seminar (Contrapositive)

Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
mshaheen14 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:18 pm Hi,
is there any way to get a recording of the seminar even if someone did not register for it?

People who attended the seminar must have been free that night. Since Mo was busy that night he did not attend the Seminar.

Prem: Seminar->free that night.
Conc: Mo NOT Free-> No Seminar (Contrapositive)

Thanks!
Hi!

Haha clever, putting your LSAT skills to practice. ;).

And yes, I'm sending you an email!

Thanks!
 bushman18
|
Hi Stephanie - Could I please get access to the recording of this webinar? I would greatly appreciate it!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi bushman!

Yes, I will send an email. :)

For all others reading -- please email us directly at contact@powerscore, and a PowerScore staff member will be happy to send that along to you. :-D

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.