LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Complete Question Explanation
(The complete setup for this game can be found here: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=14136)

The correct answer choice is (A)

If I is the first school to which snacks are delivered, then only H remains to be the fourth school to which snacks are delivered. From the fourth rule, then, H must be the first school to which juices are delivered:

PT69_Game_#3_#15_diagram 1.png
The diagram above eliminates every answer choice except answer choice (A), which is thus correct by process of elimination. However, in the academic interest of fully understanding the game, let us complete the diagram for this question.

As there is only one remaining delivery option for F in the snacks row, F must be the second school to which snacks are delivered. In the juices delivery, G cannot be the fourth school to which juices are delivered, leaving only F or I to be the fourth school to which juices are delivered:

PT69_Game_#3_#15_diagram 2.png
Again, as mentioned before, only answer choice (A) could be true, and is thus correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 cnoury1221
|
Hello,

I reached answer choice A by having both G and F as possible juice deliveries in spaces 2 and 3 ( G/F).

Is that correct as well?

Thanks,

Carolyn
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
It works, Carolyn! But beware - Isley could also be the 2nd or 3rd school to get juices in this question. I think your best bet is to leave the 2nd and 3rd spaces in the Juices row blank, or perhaps show the G options since G cannot be 1st or 4th, just to avoid confusion about where Isley could have gone.
 cnoury1221
|
Thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.