LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 gam46@students.uwf.edu
|
Good afternoon,

In approaching the end of my admissions packets, I bumped into a bit of an unexpected question. I was asked if I had ever missed a term, but, oddly enough, no definition was given for what a term is. My first instinct was that a term would be any available semester, but since many students do not attend over the Summer I was unsure if these semesters qualify.

I have been filling out my admissions packets as if the Summer semester is counted in the interest of full transparency. I thought that I would reach out to you for your thoughts, though, and in the process hopefully help future forum users. I appreciate all of your help over the last few days!

All the best,

Gaige.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
My take is that summer is not an "expected" term, meaning it doesn't count for this purpose. No one expects you to go to schools for every single available session consecutively, so the missed terms refers to major fall/spring semesters, or the usual school year quarters if you are on that system.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.