LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 aamcgowa
|
I took the August LSAT and was sorta planning on taking it again in October. I saw on LSAC that the registration deadline was 8/25, but I thought that I saw somewhere that registration closes the day after the August test releases.

Am I just making that up??

Is the 25th of this month the last day to register?

If I don't end up wanting to retake the test, do I just lose the $200 then?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
aamcgowa wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:52 pm I took the August LSAT and was sorta planning on taking it again in October. I saw on LSAC that the registration deadline was 8/25, but I thought that I saw somewhere that registration closes the day after the August test releases.

Am I just making that up??

Is the 25th of this month the last day to register?

If I don't end up wanting to retake the test, do I just lose the $200 then?
Hi aamcgowa,

The last day to register for the Oct. exam is indeed Wednesday, 8/25, per LSAC's website. August LSAT Scores won't release until Friday, 9/10, per LSAC.

Students have argued that the deadline should be after the August results, but so far that's not the case. :/ LSAC doesn't offer any refund for the October test after 9/4. So, if you receive your August results, and are happy with them enough to not want to retake the test, you won't receive a refund for October. :(

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.