LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 oychoi
|
So I just found out that I had taken an online college course in the summer of my junior year of high school. It was done purely to meet some high school requirements but it was administered through a university. I graduated from high school 10+ years ago so I had completely forgotten about this until I took a quick look at my old high school transcript.

Unfortunately, I had already submitted a handful of applications for schools whose deadlines have already passed (but I did meet them!).

For the sake of honesty and transparency, I do feel inclined to fully disclose this as LSAC seems to indicate this is a type of course where a transcript is required.

I plan on requesting this transcript to be sent to LSAC as soon as possible. Once processed, is it sufficient enough just to personally email each and every school I had already sent an application to notify them of this very minor update??

FYI, this course is no cause for an alarm. I got an A- and it was just a few units. I'm highly confident that it won't even update my LSAC GPA one bit.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Yes, what you propose is the best route here! Everyone will understand forgetting about a class taken 10 years ago while in high school :-D

Thanks!
 oychoi
|
Thank you for the quick reply Dave! Makes me feel reassured! :)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.