LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

sdb606
|
Where is the evidence for producing masks for other groups besides Nuna and Ko? I see support for producing sculptures for five nearby ethnic groups (presumbly including Nuna and Ko) but where is the support that they traded masks with anyone other than Nuna and Ko? It could be they traded masks only with Nuna and Ko and traded other things with the other three groups.
 kupwarriors9
|
I believe the evidence is in this line: "where [Konate family] members...long tradition of sculpture production not only for five major neighboring ethnic groups." So because Nuna and Ko could only comprise 2/5 of the ethnic groups, it's very likely that there are at least 3 other groups the members of the Konate family produce sculptures for!
sdb606 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:20 pm Where is the evidence for producing masks for other groups besides Nuna and Ko? I see support for producing sculptures for five nearby ethnic groups (presumbly including Nuna and Ko) but where is the support that they traded masks with anyone other than Nuna and Ko? It could be they traded masks only with Nuna and Ko and traded other things with the other three groups.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.