LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Robert Carroll
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
frk215,

Your point about "each" being too strong was stated by Steve earlier in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=5307#p5307

Steve (and I!) seem to agree with you that "each" is the problem with answer choice (C). Answer choice (A) has no problems. That's all we need!

Robert Carroll
 atrabuccojr
|
Can someone tell me why B is wrong? Lines 20 - 25 says that the modifications Walker made "enabled the cakewalk to appeal to Euro - Americas...(and) were originally introduced with satiric intent.."

I get why A is correct, I just don't get why the above doesn't make B correct. Thanks.
 Rachael Wilkenfeld
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi atrabuccojr,

Good question. I'll put this back to you though. Do we know from the passage that JUST the satirical elements were enough to create a larger audience base than previous versions did? We can't compare the different audience bases of single changes to cakewalk because the passage just doesn't provide that information. We can talk about broadening the appeal overall, but not the impact of each specific change.

Hope that helps!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.