LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Complete Question Explanation
(The complete setup for this game can be found here: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=8566)

The correct answer choice is (C)

This Local question stipulates that a workpiece is worked on by only two of the four employees in the course of the entire workweek. Our templates reveal that only K and L could transfer the same workpiece back-and-forth, which proves answer choice (C) correct:
pt72_j14_g4_q21.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 npant120
|
The way I thought about this question is by looking at the transfers that cannot happen. So, for choices A and B, these would both require K or L to transfer to J at some point, which we are told cannot happen. For choices D and E, these would both require M to transfer to K or L at some point which cannot happen since M always transfers to J. From this, I was able to use process of elimination to choose C. Is this a reasonable way of approaching this question? Just want to make sure I didn't get lucky and it was accurate.
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
I think that's perfect, npant120! That's a fast, easy, and accurate way to attack this question. Nicely done!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.