LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT Logic Games.
 Jay Jay
|
Please, I need tips on how to get all inferences on logic games. Whenever I start masking inferences I try to get what must be true and what cannot be true but afterwards I discover that I’m missing some inferences although I got some. What can I do to improve? 😔
 Ryan Twomey
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Jay Jay,

This may be a broad answer, but you want to do as many logic games as possible. There are now 90 published tests from LSAT, and there's nothing wrong with doing all 90 logic games sections throughout your studies (or as many as you can get to). Before my test day, I had done roughly 60 of the logic games sections. Work through the logic games bible slowly and try and notice any patterns throughout the different game types. Also, make sure you are getting proper instruction; that could include looking at the logic games bible, or the forum, but you want to make sure you are looking at a proper diagram of the logic games when you are reviewing to make sure you are not missing anything.

To sum things up, I would:

#1. Go through the logic games bible, slowly, and with a great attention to detail. Make sure you understand every deduction in that book.

#2. Do logic games sections, first timed, then untimed, then review them with a correct diagram from the forums or from one of the books.

#3. Repeat step 2 for as many full games sections as you can.

I hope all this helps.

Best,
Ryan

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.