LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Complete Question Explanation
(The complete setup for this game can be found here: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=15627)

The correct answer choice is (C)

K, and all the members of the top chain in the Branched Vertical (K, I, F, M, G, J, and H) must all earn different salaries from each other. It is possible, however, that some of these partners could earn the same salaries as L and N. For example, I could earn the same salary as L, and F could earn the same salary as N. Therefore, the minimum number of different salaries is seven. It follows that answer choice (C) is correct.
 dimi.wassef@yahoo.com
|
Lesson 1, Game 3, Question 5-- So we deduct 2 from 9 and get 7?
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
That's pretty much it!

We have moved your post to the thread dedicated to this question: viewtopic.php?f=440&t=15628 There's a little bit more of an explanation here. :)
 hbaezh
|
I do not understand why I and L & F and N are paired in the aspect if not knowing their relationship?
Couldn't the same be said about L and F, M, G, J, H as with N and I, M, G , J, H?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
It actually doesn't matter what pairings you use here, and in my discussion I specifically noted that my pairings were an example. Other examples would've worked too :-D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.