LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Homework or Lesson help relating to our Accelerated or Live Online Accelerated Courses.
 Obiwonwasabi
|
Hi. I have trouble prephrasing my answer in general. For #7, my prephrase is that iridium could be from other sources other than meteorite. Therefore, I picked answer D, which was incorrect. Could you please shed light on why the answer is E. Thank you.
 Jonathan Evans
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Well, Obiwan, I am happy to report that D is the droid you are looking for because that is the correct answer to the question, not E. ;) My book has D listed as the correct answer. Is there a misprint in yours? Your prephrase is good. Any prephrase that indicates that there could be another cause for the irridium or another problem with the meteor theory would be good. Good job!
 Obiwonwasabi
|
My apologies, I looked at the wrong answer choices. I panicked, I thought I got 7 to 10 wrong. I guess panic leads to the dark side. Sorry about that.
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Trust your feelings! Let go of your fear! The force is strong in you! Now, crush the LSAT and together we will rule the law school.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.