LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 skahnn12@gmail.com
|
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to study for the test when I've already taken most of the recent PT's available?

I feel like I retake the exams and remember the correct answer so I'm not even trying compared to a fresh exam. Unfortunately, I've gone through almost all the tests except maybe the earlier ones (PT 1-30) which I was using for learning the materials.

I tried to sit with the question and talk to myself about why the answer is right and why the others are wrong. However, I worry I'm not getting much out of retaking them and not getting an accurate reflection of my score come test day.
 skahnn12@gmail.com
|
skahnn12@gmail.com wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:33 pm Does anyone have any suggestions on how to study for the test when I've already taken most of the recent PT's available?

I feel like I retake the exams and remember the correct answer so I'm not even trying compared to a fresh exam. Unfortunately, I've gone through almost all the tests except maybe the earlier ones (PT 1-30) which I was using for learning the materials.

I tried to sit with the question and talk to myself about why the answer is right and why the others are wrong. However, I worry I'm not getting much out of retaking them and not getting an accurate reflection of my score come test day. My main issue is with the LR sections. I'm already at -0 on LG and RC is kind of hit or miss of -4 to -7 on RC depending on the test.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
skahnn12@gmail.com wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:33 pm Does anyone have any suggestions on how to study for the test when I've already taken most of the recent PT's available?

I tried to sit with the question and talk to myself about why the answer is right and why the others are wrong. However, I worry I'm not getting much out of retaking them and not getting an accurate reflection of my score come test day.
Hi skahnn12!
Thanks for the post! We have a blog post that discusses this very topic:
https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid-23 ... questions/

I hope this helps! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.