LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 KG!
|
Hi! I watched both the September/October and the October/November Crystal Balls. I have the recommended drills for the November one, and I'm almost through them all. I'm currently wondering if it's a good idea to review the recommended drills from the Sept/Oct Crystal Ball?

I don't think it would hurt to study the material, but I wanted to gauge an opinion on how much do you think it will help me in my prep for the November test? Should I just stick to focusing on what was on the Oct/Nov Crystal ball?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
KG! wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:36 pm Hi! I watched both the September/October and the October/November Crystal Balls. I have the recommended drills for the November one, and I'm almost through them all. I'm currently wondering if it's a good idea to review the recommended drills from the Sept/Oct Crystal Ball?

I don't think it would hurt to study the material, but I wanted to gauge an opinion on how much do you think it will help me in my prep for the November test? Should I just stick to focusing on what was on the Oct/Nov Crystal ball?
Hi KG!,

Thanks for the post. I would focus on the October/November Crystal Ball drills, as those are going to be closest in content to what you may see on the November test. But going back to review the prior Crystal Ball content certainly won't hurt, as those are still relevant tests for practice. :)

Thanks!
 vah574
|
Does anyone know where to find these curated practice sets for the November test?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
vah574 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:33 pm Does anyone know where to find these curated practice sets for the November test?
Hi vah574!

It looks like you're in the On Demand Course. Those practice sets are located in your Online Student Center. :) If you need specific instructions on accessing those in your account, please email us at contact@powerscore.com, and we'd be happy to help!

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.