LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
The April LSAT has been tumultuous at best, with system outages preventing hundreds from testing on Saturday, three days of make ups for affected students, and widespread confusion about scored and unscored sections. But fear not: Jon and Dave weathered the storm and in Episode 108 they cover it all, from the disastrous weekend and LSAC’s concessions to what was real and what was experimental to all the predicted scoring scales for the various test forms used!

Available on our blog or any major podcast outlet:
https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/podcas ... sat-recap/
 tillmanmh01@gmail.com
|
Thanks for this episode! After taking the test this past weekend (April 2022), I'm planning to test again in August. Are you guys planning for a Crystal Ball for that test? I know that March and April were wrapped into one webinar but that doesn't seem to be the case for June.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
tillmanmh01@gmail.com wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:55 pm Thanks for this episode! After taking the test this past weekend (April 2022), I'm planning to test again in August. Are you guys planning for a Crystal Ball for that test? I know that March and April were wrapped into one webinar but that doesn't seem to be the case for June.
Hi tillmanmh01,

Thanks for the post! Dave and Jon plan to do a separate Crystal Ball for August. :) But in the meantime, we'd still recommend tuning in for the June one if you can!

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.