LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 cdbaker97
|
Hello,

Over the last weekend I was involved in a car accident that left me with neck and back pain. I am unable to sit or stand without pain and discomfort for more than 10 minutes. I have to see a chiropractor twice a week as well as a physical therapist three times a week as well. What accommodation's could I apply for if any? I see people asking for accommodations for ADHD and anxiety and what not but nothing physical.

It is for the February and March exams to apply this cycle. I have already applied but want to boost my score. I am at every school I have applied to median lsat but below their 25th percentile GPA.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cdbaker97 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:36 am Hello,

Over the last weekend I was involved in a car accident that left me with neck and back pain. I am unable to sit or stand without pain and discomfort for more than 10 minutes. I have to see a chiropractor twice a week as well as a physical therapist three times a week as well. What accommodation's could I apply for if any? I see people asking for accommodations for ADHD and anxiety and what not but nothing physical.

It is for the February and March exams to apply this cycle. I have already applied but want to boost my score. I am at every school I have applied to median lsat but below their 25th percentile GPA.
Hi cdbaker,

Thanks for the post. I am so sorry to hear that happened to you, and I hope you are on the mend soon!

You can find all information about accommodations on LSAC's page here: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsac-policy-a ... sabilities. At a quick glance, some accommodations that may be applicable for your situation are: additional breaks between multiple-choice test sections, stop/start breaks (as needed for breaks during test sections), and/or permission to sit/stand during testing. But I would take a close look through the resources on that page to help inform you what to ask for and what documentation to submit. :-D LSAC reviews accommodations requests on a case-by-case basis. However, we usually only see accommodations requests denied because of paperwork errors or lack of medical backing.

I hope this helps! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.