LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 garrettj746
|
Hi everyone,

Quick question, do you guys know when the 2022 bibles are supposed to come out? I’m trying to gauge whether or not to wait and get the new ones. I want to study for 1 year+ so I want to make sure I have the most updated books possible. Looking forward to Powerscore being a part of my LSAT journey!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey G,

I think I answered you on twitter last night, but for everyone else: late December, early January at the latest :)

Thanks!
 garrettj746
|
Thanks Dave for answering! I was thinking, is there gonna be a huge difference between the 2020-2021 bibles vs the new ones? Like I said, I am going to be studying around a year so just wondering if by then the 2020-2021 bibles will be out of date? Also, what are the prices of the bibles when they first come out? That may end up being the deciding factor.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
garrettj746 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:02 pm Thanks Dave for answering! I was thinking, is there gonna be a huge difference between the 2020-2021 bibles vs the new ones? Like I said, I am going to be studying around a year so just wondering if by then the 2020-2021 bibles will be out of date? Also, what are the prices of the bibles when they first come out? That may end up being the deciding factor.
Hi Garrett,

Thanks for the post! There won't be many major differences. They've been updated to mention the 3-scored sections, 1-experimental section format (in prior years, the LSAT was 4-scored, 1 experimental). But this doesn't change the methodologies used on the test. :)

The new editions should be out in the first few days of January. The prices should stay the same as they currently are, although we may run an initial discount when we release them. :)

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.