LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 cosgrovewatt
|
Hi everyone.

I am trying to follow along with the 12-month LSAT Study Plan. In Month 1, the planner says, "After you have completed the first three chapters of the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, watch the free Lesson One—Logical Reasoning video in our Free LSAT Help Area: Free Lessons section (select the Free Lesson tab at the top of that page and click on LSAT Lesson 1: Logical Reasoning)." But when I follow the hyperlink to the Free Help Area, I cannot find a "Free Lesson" tab. Nor could I find this video by Googling "PowerScore LSAT Lesson 1: Logical Reasoning." Has this video been taken down from public access? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hello cosgrovewatt,

Thank you for the question! That video is unfortunately no longer available. Furthermore, it looks like you're using an old self study plan. Please note that are more current plans are found through our Self Study website here:  https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/self-study/.

Thanks!

Julie Lipscomb
Director of Tutoring and Admissions
PowerScore Test Preparation
1-800-545-1750
 cosgrovewatt
|
Ah, thanks for letting me know! For whatever it's worth, the top Google pagerank for "powerscore lsat 12 month planner" is the old planner, which I linked above. I know that's probably more GoogleBot's fault than yours, but to the extent that PowerScore is doing anything to juice its SEO, it might be good to delist the old planner so that future students don't make the same mistake as me!
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Thank you for letting us know. :)

I will pass that info along to our marketing department to see if there is anything we can do.

Thank you!

Julie Lipscomb
Director of Tutoring and Admissions
PowerScore Test Preparation
1-800-545-1750

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.