LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
You won't want to miss this special interactive preview of the last-ever LSAT Flex exam! On Tuesday, May 25th at 8:00 pm eastern, Dave Killoran and Jon Denning will be hosting a free online webinar where they analyze recent trends and statistics from throughout the short-lived LSAT Flex era to predict what will appear on the upcoming test. You can't get this insider info anywhere else, including what past LSAT content is likely to resurface on the June exam. The goal is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some piece of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by joining us for this special session!

NOTE: If you are not a PowerScore LSAT Course or Private Tutoring student, there will not be an archived recording sent out for this webinar, so you'll need to join us for the live session in order to access the tips and info we're providing.
 H.Birdman
|
Hi! Im interested in joining PowerScore for some additional info -- I plan to take the test in June and possibly August, but am curious which level of subscription I would need to access this webinar if i did sign up? Thanks!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Birdman,

The webinar was free to the public, so anyone was able to be there. The recording of the webinar is only available in the following spots:

Any PowerScore Course, in the Online Student Center
Any PowerScore Tutoring Package (5 hour and up), in the Online Student Center
The PowerScore Digital LSAT Testing and Analytics Package, in the Online Student Center

I hope that helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.