LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 noreen.lodi@aol.com
|
Hi guys!

I hope you're doing well. I am practicing using the sections mentioned in the Crystal Ball webinar you guys did. I am wondering, what do you factor in when choosing the recommended sections to practice? Do you choose the specific sections based on your predicted amount of a certain question type/the wording of the questions or answers? Or is it from predicted topics of the questions?

Just curious, thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
noreen.lodi@aol.com wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:19 pm Hi guys!

I hope you're doing well. I am practicing using the sections mentioned in the Crystal Ball webinar you guys did. I am wondering, what do you factor in when choosing the recommended sections to practice? Do you choose the specific sections based on your predicted amount of a certain question type/the wording of the questions or answers? Or is it from predicted topics of the questions?

Just curious, thanks!
Hi Noreen,

Thanks for the post. During the webinar, Dave and Jon talk about exactly what their process is for choosing the recommended content. In short, they find instances of real, available content that they feel are the closest approximations to both current trends and expected test reuses. :)

Thanks!
 lsatstudent2
|
Are the expected test reuses for North American tests only?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Yes, that is correct! It is still quite possible you get one of those tests though, we just aren't as confident with international tests since they are smaller admins.
 avianadvocate
|
What time is the crystal ball tomorrow? Is there an archived version if I can't make the time? Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
avianadvocate wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:16 am What time is the crystal ball tomorrow? Is there an archived version if I can't make the time? Thanks!
Hi Avian,

The Crystal Ball Webinar is today, March 15th, 8:00 - 9:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. You can sign up to attend the webinar here: https://powerscore.my.site.com/customer ... 000eNypAAE

If you can't make it, the webinar will be recorded and available. :)

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.