LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Join Jon and Dave as they present the ultimate Logical Reasoning Knowledge Test: 20 questions covering the entirety of the LR section, each designed to measure your grasp on key concepts and fundamental principles. They begin with the 20-question quiz, then follow it up with detailed explanations of each item, explaining precisely how you should have answered and what any missteps tell you about your current LR skills. This is one of the most informative episodes they’ve ever recorded—don’t miss it! Available on our blog or any major podcast outlet: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/podcas ... edge-test/
 simonsap
|
Hi,

Any commentary and predictions for the Tuesday retake (23rd) - for those who had technical issues?

Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
simonsap wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:37 pm Hi,

Any commentary and predictions for the Tuesday retake (23rd) - for those who had technical issues?

Thanks!
Hi simonsap,

Thanks for the post! Dave and Jon discussed the regular November test here: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/podcast/97/, and they briefly talked about the retake starting at about the 13-minute mark.

Thanks!
 simonsap
|
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:34 pm
simonsap wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:37 pm Hi,

Thanks!
Hi simonsap,

Thanks for the post! Dave and Jon discussed the regular November test here: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/podcast/97/, and they briefly talked about the retake starting at about the 13-minute mark.

Thanks!
Hey, thanks for getting back to me.

I also wanted to ask whether in the next days you will comment on the retake and tell us your opinion with regards to which sections counted and which period this exam was drawn from?

Cheers, you guys are awesome!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
simonsap wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:38 pm Hey, thanks for getting back to me.

I also wanted to ask whether in the next days you will comment on the retake and tell us your opinion with regards to which sections counted and which period this exam was drawn from?

Cheers, you guys are awesome!
Hi simon!
Yup! Dave posted it on his Twitter:
As @jonmdenning predicted on the PowerScore LSAT podcast last night, today's (Nov. 23) LSAT retakers were given the nondisclosed February 2015 LSAT. Another stunning correct reuse prediction!
FYI, that scale was primarily -8 for a 170 for the scored sections I'm seeing in use today.
Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.