LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
You won't want to miss this special preview of the October 2021 LSAT on 9/12 at 8pm eastern! Dave Killoran and Jon Denning will analyze recent trends and statistics to predict what will appear on the upcoming test. You can't get this insider info anywhere else, including what past LSAT content is likely to resurface on the October exam. The goal is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some peace of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by joining us for this special session!

NOTE: There will not be an archived recording sent out for this webinar, so you'll need to join us for the live session in order to access the tips and info we're providing. If you are not a PowerScore LSAT Course or Private Tutoring Package student, the webinar recording will still be available in your Online Student Center.
 menkenj
|
With the news that LSAC will allow us 48 hours after score release to cancel October for a refund, is there any chance that the crystal ball will get moved up so we have a chance to listen before deciding about October?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
menkenj wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:28 am With the news that LSAC will allow us 48 hours after score release to cancel October for a refund, is there any chance that the crystal ball will get moved up so we have a chance to listen before deciding about October?
Hi menkenj.

Thanks for the post! We don't have plans to change the date. Nothing we’d talk about would suggest anyone planning to take October—even after August results—shouldn’t do so. :) Thanks!
 Alyson.Smock
|
Hello! I was present at the Crystal Ball webinar last night and am a Testing and Analytics user as well as a Logical Reasoning student. I am trying to locate the specific drills and test sections that were recommended in the webinar, I believe it was mentioned that they would all be compiled in one place for easy access, but I am having a hard time locating them. Thanks for your help!

-Aly
 gam46@students.uwf.edu
|
Good morning,

Unfortunately, it looks like the LSAT Crystal Ball I planned on attending last night slipped my mind. I saw that this is accessible to analytics/course students for review, but when I tried to access it I was locked out. I went ahead and filled out the sign up form since I might just have to be whitelisted, but I thought that I should reach out just in case there are further steps that I'll have to take.

Thanks for your time,
Gaige.
 colinpryan
|
I'm in the same boat. My student center page still displays a banner for the live webinar. When will a recording be made available?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi all!

Thanks for the posts! We're working on getting the Crystal Ball Webinar recording and the recommended problem sets on our Online Student Center. They should be available to our course/tutoring/analytic students sometime this afternoon or tomorrow morning. :-D
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:46 pm Hi all!

Thanks for the posts! We're working on getting the Crystal Ball Webinar recording and the recommended problem sets on our Online Student Center. They should be available to our course/tutoring/analytic students sometime this afternoon or tomorrow morning. :-D
Update! That Crystal Ball Webinar is now posted in the Online Student Center! Thanks!
 azinsner10@gmail.com
|
Hi! Would you recommend taking the crystal ball recommended content as sections or by taking the practice tests they are in? I just have not taken some of those practice tests yet.
 Jon Denning
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
azinsner10@gmail.com wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:36 pm Hi! Would you recommend taking the crystal ball recommended content as sections or by taking the practice tests they are in? I just have not taken some of those practice tests yet.
Great question! If you're planning on taking the entire source test containing individual pieces of recommended content, then just use the full PT as your means of exposure. But also be sure to put extra emphasis on reviewing any items we suggested! And try to also attempt any recommended content from tests you aren't intending to complete in full.

The main goal of course is to be as familiar and comfortable with all of the suggested material as possible, so whether that's accomplished by doing those sets in the context of a full PT or merely in isolation, you should be just fine :)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.