LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
The April 2024 LSAT being administered on April 12th, 2024 in South America, Central America, Mexico, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East may be different from the US/Canada test, so we have created this thread to minimize confusion as everyone gets together to talk about their test content.

This information can then help you better predict your own scoring outcomes, and determine whether to keep or cancel your score (although these days you rarely should cancel since only your highest score matters). For more assistance on making that decision, please visit: The Ultimate LSAT Scoring Guide: Should You Keep or Cancel?

Here is LSAC's note regarding test discussion:

• REMINDER: Under your Candidate Agreement, you may not discuss the details of any specific LSAT questions at any time. For the January LSAT, general discussion of what sections you had, or how difficult you found a given section, or speculation about which sections were scored or unscored, is prohibited until after 7pm ET, Tuesday, April 16th. Posts that violate these rules will be taken down and may result in disciplinary action from LSAC. Let’s work together to ensure the test is fair to everyone, and not share information before everyone has taken the test.

Some examples of typical comments:

Okay: the section on Cambodian woodworking really had me second guessing everything.
    Over the line: the passage on Cambodian woodworking didn’t count.

Okay: a few of the games had me confused but think I was okay.
    Over the line: I had Cambodian woodworking, Fireflies, and rice farming in Iowa so Lithuanian Lithograph Libraries was experimental.

Okay: overall fair test, struggled on a couple of RC passages (damn you polymorphic molecules) but think I was okay hoping for a -2 or -3
    Over the line: fair test but struggled on a couple RC passages (polymorphic molecules anyone? Thankfully it didn’t count). Don’t want to take again in June

Over the line: Anyone know if Polygamist Societies in the 1880s was real or experimental?

Over the line: Please tell me that polygon dice game didn’t count

Good luck on the April test!

Note: This thread will continue to update and grow over the coming days, and thus is neither official nor complete while the discussion is ongoing. If you are considering canceling based on the details provided here, give the conversation a day or two as we work to confirm all of the information is accurate.

We're wishing everyone the very best on their LSAT, and can't wait to hear how it went!

North American LSAT discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=39287
Accommodated LSAT discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=39286

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.