LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Did you miss out on our free webinar with Dave Killoran & Jon Denning on 3/6 previewing what's most likely to appear on the April and June 2024 LSATs? Don't fret! We have made the recording available to the general public for viewing.

Just go to https://pages.barbri.com/PS-WBN-2024030 ... rding.html and fill out the form for access.

The goal of these sessions is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some peace of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by accessing this special workshop!
 Desperatenconfused
|
May I ask why PT 84 wasn't included on the LR Content that we should review? With it being one of the newer PTs, I expected it to be super important to review for the upcoming exams.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
We actually said that in general 80 to the present should be reviewed. We just happened to then further highlight certain sections at times.

All recent tests are useful, and that includes 84. Thanks!
 alexasalerno12
|
Hi! I am wondering if you think that Logic Games will be harder for June since it is the last time it will be offered?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
alexasalerno12 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:07 pm Hi! I am wondering if you think that Logic Games will be harder for June since it is the last time it will be offered?
Hi Alexasalerno,

It's highly unlikely LSAC would go through the effort of making a new LG for one test. So if it's a "harder" test, it's purely coincidence. Also, all LSATs are designed to be roughly equal, so when a test is logically harder, you get a looser scale. If a test is logically easier, then you get a tighter scale. So, in the long run, it offsets and brings everything to the middle :)

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.