LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 alexisxrangel
|
I watched the Crystal Ball session for the June exam last night, and began listening to the podcasts about the tests that are likely to show up. My question is about whether the real or experimental sections from previous tests could appear based on the crystal ball predictions.

For example, November 2021 was one of the possible tests. In the podcast episode, Dave & Jon outline two real and two experimental games sections. If November 2021 is used for the June administration, would the experimental sections or real sections show up?

Thank you!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Alexis,

Yes, it is possible the Exp sections make a re-appearance as scored sections this time around. That's a normal pathway for content use these days, and an 18 month window for a reuse would be no surprise at all.

Thanks!
 asommercamp
|
Where can I find the recording of the June crystal ball episode?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
If you are a PowerScore student, they are in your online student center :-D

If you are not a PowerScore student, you can obtain access to the "April and June Crystal Ball" via a form at https://www.powerscore.com/lsat. "The June LSAT Revisited/Miniball," which updated the predictions and problems sets specifically for June is only available now if you are a PowerScore course, tutoring, or analytics student.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.