LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
You won't want to miss this special preview of the April and June 2023 LSATs! Our experts Dave Killoran and Jon Denning will analyze recent trends and statistics to predict what will appear on the upcoming test. You can't get this insider info anywhere else, including what past LSAT content is likely to resurface on the April and June exams.

The goal is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some peace of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by joining us for this special session!

Register: https://tinyurl.com/yc4rxtyv
 alexisxrangel
|
Hi! Where can I find the problem sets mentioned in the video for powerscore students? I recently completed a course and would like to access them. Thank you!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
alexisxrangel wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:36 pm Hi! Where can I find the problem sets mentioned in the video for powerscore students? I recently completed a course and would like to access them. Thank you!
Hi Alexis,

Thank you for your post. You can find those problem sets in your course Online Student Center, about halfway down the page. Scroll past your Homework/Supplements, and you'll see the video to the webinar and below it the problem sets. If you need further assistance accessing your Online Student Center, please send us an email at contact@powerscore.com and we'd be happy to help.

Thank you!
 ToddVanV
|
Does this include the problem sets to August 2020, June 2020, August 2021, and November 2021?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
ToddVanV wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:51 am Does this include the problem sets to August 2020, June 2020, August 2021, and November 2021?
Hi,

Those exams were not released by LSAC, and thus are not publicly available.

Thanks!
 ToddVanV
|
Gotcha! What about in terms of Logic Game types, LR question types, and Reading Comp question types that are those same types. What would be the list of those types and which PrepTest that have those same types of the June 2021, August 2021, October 2020, etc. I listned to Podcast 68 that was mentioned in the April 2023 predictions that stated it went over those types, but I didn't hear anything that mentioned the 4 logic games were for example say it was advanced linear, basic linear, grouping , etc and list of PrepTests that have those have those type of games. I must be missing something because what I got from the podcast were the subject matter from it say for example say you said music concerts first game, vegetation, or whatever. Where am I missing in that #68 podcast that y'all said at the end of the April 2023 Crystal ball that would go over the type and structure that was in the June 2021 test?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Todd,

We don't list the game types for the test in Episode 68 because LSAC asks us not to. But, internally, here at PowerScore we know what game types they were, and so we can and do use that info to help shape our problem sets that we post. It's the sort of insider knowledge that gives us an advantage over other companies and helps the students who use our services. The podcast is mostly to give students a feel for the test, especially with topics in RC that they might not be familiar with. But the recommended problem sets are the bigger advantage.

For what it's worth, when we do the Revisited Crystal Ball version for the June LSAT on May 9th, we'll again use this sort of knowledge to change the problem sets.

UPDATE: I thought you were taking June but it’s come to my attention that you are taking the April makeup exam. The CB and problem sets will broadly apply to the makeup but do not specifically apply to that exam. That administration is so small that we do not make official or specific predictions about tests usages or problem types likely to appear.

Thanks!
 faithdallo301@gmail.com
|
How can I access the Crystal Ball revisited episode for June 2023?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
faithdallo301@gmail.com wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:48 pm How can I access the Crystal Ball revisited episode for June 2023?
Hi Faith,

I see you have a Tutoring Online Student Center with PowerScore. You can access it there. :) If you need specific guidance about where to find the webinar, please email us at contact@powerscore.com and we would be happy to help!
 lsatstudent2
|
Hi,
Are the crystal balls better predictors for the first day of testing or the second day of testing?

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.