LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
With the first LSAT of 2023 officially over, Jon and Dave are blazing into the new year with a full test recap! Tune in to hear them deconstruct the January LSAT, explaining what was scored and what was experimental, the relative difficulty of each scored section, and their 155-170 curve predictions for every content combination. They also discuss their latest Crystal Ball forecasts, examining just how accurate they were for January, and what this all means for the upcoming February exam.

Available on our blog or any major podcast outlet:
https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/podcas ... sat-recap/
 Bmas123
|
Hi! I listened to the podcast and I'm not sure if I just missed this part or it went over my head, but how did the January LSAT change the crystal ball predictions for February? I was not seeing much of a change in the Crystal Ball Problem Set either. Can someone direct me to what part of the podcast this was discussed in, or if there is a brief summary of this part? Thanks :)
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Bmas123 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:31 pm Hi! I listened to the podcast and I'm not sure if I just missed this part or it went over my head, but how did the January LSAT change the crystal ball predictions for February? I was not seeing much of a change in the Crystal Ball Problem Set either. Can someone direct me to what part of the podcast this was discussed in, or if there is a brief summary of this part? Thanks :)
Hi Bmas!

It didn't. The Crystal Ball webinar and recommended problem sets are for both January and February. :) Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.