LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 roppo@ualberta.ca
|
Hello,

I have a quick question regarding LSAT writing. Do you know if you can still copy and paste from the scratch text box onto your paper? In Powerscore's notes on lsat writing, it is mentioned that you can copy and past from the text box and when I spoke to LSAC, I have been told no, yes and then a final no. Can you please verify this? If it is not possible any longer to copy and paste from there, what is the purpose of the text box, should we still use this as now as you are rewriting this again and from a time standpoint, this may not be feasible.

Thank you for your help,

Rosy
 kristen.claburn
|
I wasn’t able to cut/paste from the scratch pad or within the actual text response box. So I did my outline in the response box and then started typing above it and deleted everything when I was finished.
 roppo@ualberta.ca
|
kristen.claburn wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:54 pm I wasn’t able to cut/paste from the scratch pad or within the actual text response box. So I did my outline in the response box and then started typing above it and deleted everything when I was finished.
Thank you so much! I was thinking I would do the same. Otherwise I feel that it is too much time to rewrite it from the scratch box. Thanks again!

Rosy
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Several of my students reported the same: unable to copy from the notepad into the essay. It looks like copy/paste may only work within the essay itself, like if you wanted to relocate a sentence.
 roppo@ualberta.ca
|
Adam Tyson wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:05 pm Several of my students reported the same: unable to copy from the notepad into the essay. It looks like copy/paste may only work within the essay itself, like if you wanted to relocate a sentence.
Hi, yes this was the case for me as well. Thank you for your response.

Kind regards,
Rosy

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.