LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Udendo
|
I want to purchase the Testing and Analytical package. I was reading the agreement and something caught my attention.
I believe one of the conditions said that for the package to work, one must have an active lsat pre plus account. The issue is that I already have an lsat pre plus account account, it may expire in two or three months. So, I dont want to purchase it until then. If my lsat pre plus expire, will my testing package get cancelled inmediately?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Udendo wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:10 pm I want to purchase the Testing and Analytical package. I was reading the agreement and something caught my attention.
I believe one of the conditions said that for the package to work, one must have an active lsat pre plus account. The issue is that I already have an lsat pre plus account account, it may expire in two or three months. So, I dont want to purchase it until then. If my lsat pre plus expire, will my testing package get cancelled inmediately?
Hi Udendo,

Yes, LSAC requires an active Prep Plus at all times to view LSAT Content. Thus, if your Prep Plus expires at any point, you won't be able to view your package content until you renew Prep Plus with LSAC.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.