LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 cmanganiello
|
Hi there - I see that there is an option for paper scoring. Under each test, there are 4 sections (2 LR, 1 RC, and 1 LG).
If I do the paper scoring, does it count all 4 sections towards my score, or will one section be omitted to take the experimental section into account similar to the 3 section + 1 experimental that LSAC is currently offering.

I have been taking my practice tests through the testing and analytics package, but with my test date approaching, I want to switch to taking the exams in Lawhub, however, Lawhub only offers the new 3 sections + experimental on the most recent PT.

Please advise.

Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cmanganiello wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:15 pm Hi there - I see that there is an option for paper scoring. Under each test, there are 4 sections (2 LR, 1 RC, and 1 LG).
If I do the paper scoring, does it count all 4 sections towards my score, or will one section be omitted to take the experimental section into account similar to the 3 section + 1 experimental that LSAC is currently offering.

I have been taking my practice tests through the testing and analytics package, but with my test date approaching, I want to switch to taking the exams in Lawhub, however, Lawhub only offers the new 3 sections + experimental on the most recent PT.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Hi cmanganiello,

We offer that "paper scoring" option for this for tests pre-2020, which were originally administered as paper exams vs digitally. Those exams were 4-scored sections, so if you input your answers into the "paper scoring" section, all 4 sections will be scored.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.