LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 anjalichhoudhary@gmail.com
|
Hi! I've been studying for a while now and when I was initially studying I followed the self-study plans and completed volume 1 for all the drill sets but volume 2 wasn't listed. I just want to continue keeping my mind fresh with LG sections but not waste any fresh PT sections. Is there a reason that volume 2 isn't listed in the study plan? Are they more recent sections or sections that are in the books?

Thanks so much in advance!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
anjalichhoudhary@gmail.com wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:18 pm Hi! I've been studying for a while now and when I was initially studying I followed the self-study plans and completed volume 1 for all the drill sets but volume 2 wasn't listed. I just want to continue keeping my mind fresh with LG sections but not waste any fresh PT sections. Is there a reason that volume 2 isn't listed in the study plan? Are they more recent sections or sections that are in the books?

Thanks so much in advance!
Hi anjali,

Thanks for the post! Volume 2 isn't listed simply due to time constraints. Those questions are taken from PTs 20-40, so they are still older tests and there shouldn't be much overlap with any of your prior studies.

However, please know that encountering any of these test questions a second time will not be detrimental to your studies. :) If you have found you have worked through most LSAT questions already, there is still value in reviewing questions/tests you've already taken: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid-23 ... questions/.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.