LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 simi_27@yahoo.com
|
I would like to pay my admission fees for Jan 2023 LSAT.

Could u help me understand what my steps should be to be able to pay the fees thru Powerscore and what I should be prepared for.

For e.g. I would like to take the Jan 2023 in a Virtual Mode.

My understanding is that the LSAT applicant is allowed to take the test remote from his/her home computer.

What would my requirements be to take it virtual. I have been practicing the tests by taking them digitally and would like to take the Jan 2023 LSAT exam in a similar manner.

Thanking You,

Smeeta
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
simi_27@yahoo.com wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:34 am I would like to pay my admission fees for Jan 2023 LSAT.

Could u help me understand what my steps should be to be able to pay the fees thru Powerscore and what I should be prepared for.

For e.g. I would like to take the Jan 2023 in a Virtual Mode.

My understanding is that the LSAT applicant is allowed to take the test remote from his/her home computer.

What would my requirements be to take it virtual. I have been practicing the tests by taking them digitally and would like to take the Jan 2023 LSAT exam in a similar manner.

Thanking You,

Smeeta
Hi Smeeta,

Thanks for the post! Are you referencing signing up for the LSAT exam itself? Please note that the LSAT is indeed administered virtually; you take it at home. :) You can register for the LSAT and find more information about dates, fees, etc. here: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/register-lsat.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.