LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 CharlesPasselius
|
I have a question about registering for anticipated LSAT attempts. I am in Korea and the test dates available are a bit different. I have registered for the April 2022 date. There is also a June 2022 date available for registration. After that, from what I can see, the next date available would be in October. I am planning to apply for law schools for the Fall 2023 intake. I am anticipating taking the LSAT a maximum of three times next year, depending on how I score on the April and/or June tests. Here is my question: do I need to or should I register for the June test now? Or will it be available to register for after I get my April test score back? Is there any negative to registering for the June test now, other than potentially losing the money, if it turns out I did well enough in April that I shouldn't retake it?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the message! Bad news here:

April Asia Score Release: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
June Asia Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 27, 2022

So no, unfortunately you will not see your score before the deadline for June :/ No negatives to registering for both, and you can withdraw from June if April goes well, and no harm done at all!

Thanks!
 CharlesPasselius
|
Alright, that's exactly what I need to know. Thank you for the information!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.