LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 snscott
|
I have the system requirements as stated from LSAC but they are silent on Windows 11. Does anybody know if Windows 11 is supported?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
snscott wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:03 pm I have the system requirements as stated from LSAC but they are silent on Windows 11. Does anybody know if Windows 11 is supported?
Good question! ProctorU, the software LSAC uses, posted on Reddit regarding the GRE test: "We do support the official Windows 11 and it should work for your exam. We do not, however, support any beta or test versions of Windows 11." But that GRE update seems to be the only comment they have on this matter. :/

Judging on how new Windows 11 is, and the fact that ProctorU's technical requirements site hasn't been updated to even mention it, I'd strongly suggest using the "Need to test your equipment? Click Here!" button at the bottom of that ProctorU page. I'd also suggest contacting ProctorU directly if you have any compatibility questions.

If you took your test, please update us on how it went!

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.