LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 rdee81
|
I am having issues. I am doing better with the games. However, I will get down to 2 choices. One answer will be wrong and the other will be right. How do I get to where I only have one right answer? For instance, page 462-463 in the most recent bible games book #7, 9 and 10 I got down to only two choices that could be correct. I got # 9 and 10 incorrect because I chose one of the two possible answers that was the wrong answer. Can anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong? I'm still struggling with inferences too. HELP; SOS;

rdee81
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
rdee81 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm I am having issues. I am doing better with the games. However, I will get down to 2 choices. One answer will be wrong and the other will be right. How do I get to where I only have one right answer?
rdee81
Hi Rdee,

Thanks for the post! Without knowing some more information, it is difficult to provide you with specific advice. Please review this blog post: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/need-l ... -help-you/ for some guidance on additional information to provide. Particularly, your study history/preparation material used would be helpful. This will better inform us on what we should recommend moving forward. In addition, please let us know the types of games and questions you are struggling with ( i.e., is it mostly Could Be True questions, like the two examples you provided?)
For instance, page 462-463 in the most recent bible games book #7, 9 and 10 I got down to only two choices that could be correct.
You can find complete explanations for that game here: viewforum.php?f=185. Please review those explanations, and feel free to comment on the corresponding question thread if you have any further questions about those. :-D Particularly, make sure you mention which two answer choices you struggled between, and why were you stuck between those two choices. The more insight you provide about your thought process, the better we can pinpoint what you can do moving forward. :-D

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.