LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 pmuffley
|
Hello! I'm new to this entire forum. Very excited. I'm currently a full time student working a part time job. I'm scheduled for the LSAT on January 15, 2022 and I want to attend law school in Fall 2022.

I'm working on a budget! I have all 3 LSAT Bibles and all 3 LSAT Bible workbooks. I just downloaded the 16-week study plan and came across one problem. The study plan says I need to have the analytics package for LR, LG and RC drills. I already signed up (and paid) for a LawHub 1 year subscription earlier this week as I was unaware that Powerscore had the analytics package.

I am of the mindset that anything I can do to increase my score is worth the money, but I still don't want to spend needlessly. Is there a way to complete the 16 week study plan with the 3 Bibles, 3 workbooks and my Lawhub account, which gives me access to prep tests? I also have been using the free Khan Academy tool for practicing LR and LG questions.

I thought that the workbook was for drilling, which is why I bought it. For example, the 16 week study plans says that for week 1, I should do the "Must Be True Questions: Volume 1" drills in the analytics package. Since I don't have the analytics package, I tried to look for those types of drills in the workbook, but I couldn't find them.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi P!

Welcome to the forum! There's some good news here: you'd have needed that Lawhub account no matter what, so that was money well spent. It's the best deal they offer, and key to receiving LSAT questions in any digital form :-D

The problem with Lawhub is that it gives no useful feedback as far as breaking down performance, or understanding your speed and strengths/weaknesses. That's what the analytics package does--it provides all of that critical info so you can then shape your studies and spend time in the areas where you need the most help.

You can complete it using the lineup you have it's just that all the analysis then falls on you, and that means you have to classify every question, track your time, etc. Almost every student I've had try this eventually gave up because it's a massive amount of work and in many instances they aren't well-versed enough in the LSAT to classify things properly or track the critical concepts. Which is exactly why we developed the Analytics--we knew it was necessary given how Lawhub operates.

Thanks!
 pmuffley
|
Thank you! I ended up purchasing the analytics package. Super excited. Thanks again for you help!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.