LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
LSAC has just released three new "official" PrepTests, listed as PTs 90+, 91+, and 92+ on LawHub. As the + sign indicates, each of these tests contains three sections of scored content as well as an additional, experimental section, exactly mirroring the format of the LSAT going forward (beginning with the August 2021 exam and in place for the foreseeable future).

What follows are details on each of those tests, including sourcing and info on the experimentals. Note: there are some spoilers below about which sections are real and which are not, so proceed with caution if you'd prefer not to know the experimental placements.

• PT 90+ (May 2020): This is one of the test forms used for the first-ever Flex in May 2020. It is a duplicate of the "May 2020" test that was released last fall, but with an experimental section added on. In this case the experimental is the first LR section (with 25 questions).
  • PT 91+ (May 2020): This is taken from the other test form presented on the May 2020 Flex. This PT's experimental section is the first set of LG (with 22 questions).
  • PT 92+ (June 2020): The final new test represents one of the forms used for the June 2020 Flex. Most interestingly, this is also the February 2012 LSAT: they reused the Feb 2011 and 2012 tests for June 2020, and 92+ is the Feb 12 content! This exam also has experimental games, specifically the second set of LG (with 22 questions; originally seen as a February 2017 experimental section).
I'll continue to post updates as we explore these tests further and discover more!
 crispycrispr
|
Will these be in the testing & analytics package?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Although these are now in LawHub, LSAC is not releasing them to us for a "few weeks." So, we'll do what we can to speed up that process but it cannot be very fast without hard copies of those tests :/
 jess.vaughn95@gmail.com
|
Help! I am taking the October test after an unsatisfactory August score. I work full time so I practice test on Saturday mornings - I have 2 more weekends, so time for 2 more practice tests.

There are 2 PTs from the 80s numbered I have not taken. I just took PT 90 today since they're newly released. My question is, with 2 PTs left, should I take 91 and 92, or the two from the 80s I haven't taken? PT 90 felt a lot easier than all the other PTs in the 80s I've taken....
 nyc431
|
Hi there - is it possible to take 91 and/or 92 on LawHub and then enter scores into PowerScore Test Scoring System so that it's synced with the rest of my PowerScore tests? Or is that not yet possible since the new tests are not yet part of the PowerScore system?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
It is not possible yet. The tests don't even exist in our system yet since this was a surprise announcement! When they are ready, the test as a whole will appear as a takeable option :-D

In the meantime if you take them, separately record your answers and then input them manually when the exams activate.

Thanks!
 nyc431
|
Thank you!
 ArizonaRobin
|
Do you know what the scaling is for these tests. I took one of them this morning and was only given my raw score
 menkenj
|
Is it possible to add forums for these new PTs so we can discuss please?

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.