LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 desiboy96
|
Hello, I applied on August 24th for testing accommodations for November (this is my first time ever for applying for accommodations). I was wondering how long does it typically take to hear back from LSAC? I know they said they will respond within 14 business days unless there are unforeseen circumstances but I was wondering if they typically respond sooner?

The wait is killing me because I want to know whether I should practice under my accommodated circumstances or under the regular testing conditions lol.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
desiboy96 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:12 pm Hello, I applied on August 24th for testing accommodations for November (this is my first time ever for applying for accommodations). I was wondering how long does it typically take to hear back from LSAC? I know they said they will respond within 14 business days unless there are unforeseen circumstances but I was wondering if they typically respond sooner?

The wait is killing me because I want to know whether I should practice under my accommodated circumstances or under the regular testing conditions lol.
Hi desiboy,

It's possible they can respond earlier! But with the August score release on 9/10 and the October exam up next, their administrative staff is likely quite busy handling any issues with those tests.

In our experience, if you had solid medical documentation and filled the forms out correctly, you are basically certain to be granted the accommodation. :-D The only reasons we see them denied are from paperwork errors or lack of medical backing. I would recommend studying using the testing conditions you plan to have with the accommodated time. I hope this helps!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.