LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 mssstt646
|
I am enrolled in an online LSAT prep course with PowerScore and I also purchased the bible trilogy and workbooks. I was wondering if other people did this/ if they have a suggestion on how to use both to optimize their LSAT prep experience. Obviously, the bibles have a lot of information, is it the best thing to do to just go in on each one and read it chronologically as I go through the course, or do I pick and choose what to study strategically.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
mssstt646 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:24 pm I am enrolled in an online LSAT prep course with PowerScore and I also purchased the bible trilogy and workbooks. I was wondering if other people did this/ if they have a suggestion on how to use both to optimize their LSAT prep experience. Obviously, the bibles have a lot of information, is it the best thing to do to just go in on each one and read it chronologically as I go through the course, or do I pick and choose what to study strategically.
Hi mssstt!

Thanks for the post, and welcome to PowerScore! :) The course on its own is meant to be comprehensive, so using the Bibles during the course is not necessary. That being said, it certainly helps to have the Bibles; students often find that studying them gives them an advantage in the class. The course will present you with all the same concepts you'll see in the Bibles, but both present those concepts in a slightly different manner. :-D

I would spend the bulk of your time right now focusing on the course because that's on a set schedule (so you don't fall behind). But if you are interested in supplementing the course with the Bibles either during the course or after the class ends, you may find this blog post useful: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid-33 ... SAT-Course (the post references studying before the course, but you can apply these tips at any point.)
I hope this helps! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.