LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 menkenj
|
In these final weeks before August score release, I have been reflecting on the last 8 months of LSAT prep. Thank you so much to everyone at Powerscore from Jon and Dave to the LSAT tutors and Powerscore's engineering team. The work you do is incredibly valuable to students. The Powerscore Bibles, analytics platform and forums have been crucial for LSAT prep. Regardless of what score I see on September 10th, I am so grateful for the Powerscore system for helping me to get where I am today. Thanks for all that you do!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
menkenj wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:30 am In these final weeks before August score release, I have been reflecting on the last 8 months of LSAT prep. Thank you so much to everyone at Powerscore from Jon and Dave to the LSAT tutors and Powerscore's engineering team. The work you do is incredibly valuable to students. The Powerscore Bibles, analytics platform and forums have been crucial for LSAT prep. Regardless of what score I see on September 10th, I am so grateful for the Powerscore system for helping me to get where I am today. Thanks for all that you do!
Hi menkenj!

Thanks so much for that feedback! We great appreciate it! :-D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.