LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Our next LSAT podcast episode will be a question mailbag! So, if you have any burning LSAT or law school admissions questions, please post them here and we'll do our best to answer them for you in the episode. Thanks!
 AspenHerman
|
Dave Killoran wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:01 pm Our next LSAT podcast episode will be a question mailbag! So, if you have any burning LSAT or law school admissions questions, please post them here and we'll do our best to answer them for you in the episode. Thanks!
Hi!
I think that this question is somewhat on topic...

I hear from some people that if one doesn't go to a law school in the top 14, then they are regionally bound in terms of potential employment. Is this true? I really don't want to be regionally bound anywhere, but I'm not confident on my LSAT scores to get me into a top 14 school and feel conformable with the accompanying loans. This concern is especially acute given the LSAT bubble that the scores are currently in.

thanks!!
Aspen
 bella243
|
Hi Dave,

Could you please advise on whether reapplicants need to completely rewrite their personal statement to improve their chance of getting admitted, especially to T14?

Thanks.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Yes, as a reapplicant you'd want to make at least some changes there, unless your first essay was so great as to be unforgettable.

Reapplicants walk a fine line, and at schools where they did not get admitted it's a near requirement to write a new one.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.