LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 cdbaker97
|
Are the reading passages that are labeled as homework in the online course the same or different passages from the passages in the drill sets so I’m not repeating passages.

Thanks
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cdbaker97 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:41 pm Are the reading passages that are labeled as homework in the online course the same or different passages from the passages in the drill sets so I’m not repeating passages.

Thanks
Hi cdb,

I'm assuming the drill sets you're referring to are the ones that are in the Testing and Analytics Package (which is a separate product from the course). If so, yes, there will be some overlap between the drill sets and the course homework.

The Testing and Analytics drill sets are sourced mostly from PTs 1-40. Similarly, we use older test questions in the course HW. This is done so that students can reserve the newer tests for timed PTs.

That being said, some overlap/repetition when doing practice questions untimed (either via the course homework or the TA drill sets) is not going to be detrimental, as there is still plenty you can learn from questions you've already seen. This post might be helpful if you find yourself in that scenario: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid-23 ... questions/.

Thanks!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cdbaker97 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:41 pm Are the reading passages that are labeled as homework in the online course the same or different passages from the passages in the drill sets so I’m not repeating passages.

Thanks
If you are talking just the course though, then the drills are different :-D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.