LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Katty_05
|
Hello Team Powerscore,

I am new and in the very initial phase of my prep. I in fact don't plan to take my exam even in a year. But I want to make sure that I casually get comfortable with the material. I was going through the forum and figured out that though their are explanations but there were no questions, probably because of copyright infringement. Totally understandable. But I want to know from where can I get the questions ?

Thank you.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Katty_05 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:04 pm Hello Team Powerscore,

I am new and in the very initial phase of my prep. I in fact don't plan to take my exam even in a year. But I want to make sure that I casually get comfortable with the material. I was going through the forum and figured out that though their are explanations but there were no questions, probably because of copyright infringement. Totally understandable. But I want to know from where can I get the questions ?

Thank you.
Hi Katty,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the world of LSAT Prep. :-D You are exactly right in that the questions are not displayed publically because LSAC copyright law prohibits that.

In order to view official LSAT questions, you need to first purchase LSAC PrepPlus from LSAC: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/prep/lawhub. This $99 purchase is good for a year and will give you access to prep tests directly through LSAC.

PrepPlus is limited, however, in that it doesn't give you detailed analytics of your performance, so you may also want to consider PowerScore's Digital LSAT Testing and Analytics Package as well (PrepPlus is required for this package).

I hope this helps! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.