LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 TovaZ123
|
Hi PowerScore,

I'm currently enrolled in the Live Online Course which runs through July 21st. I see on my Online Student Center under "Practice Tests and Results" that there is a recommended timeline for taking the practice tests. I attended Lesson 4 of the course last week, and Lesson 5 is this upcoming Wednesday. I have not taken a PT since the Pre-Course Test and I was wondering if I should be taking the PT that is listed as "Take After Lesson 4" timed or untimed?

Thank you!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
TovaZ123 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:20 pm Hi PowerScore,

I'm currently enrolled in the Live Online Course which runs through July 21st. I see on my Online Student Center under "Practice Tests and Results" that there is a recommended timeline for taking the practice tests. I attended Lesson 4 of the course last week, and Lesson 5 is this upcoming Wednesday. I have not taken a PT since the Pre-Course Test and I was wondering if I should be taking the PT that is listed as "Take After Lesson 4" timed or untimed?

Thank you!
Hi Tova,

Thanks for the post! We recommend that you take those six diagnostic tests as timed tests, because it will help you practice for the "real deal," and it will give you a more accurate representation of your score versus an untimed test. :) Most importantly, though, don't forget to review the tests once you take them: Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.