LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 ttaylrzui
|
Yes I do remember the dino feather flying question but not Shakespeare. Def was not on mine lol. I don’t think it was about grapefruit but just fruits and veggies in general.

philsat8 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:12 pm
ttaylrzui wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:59 pm Hello!!!

The sections I had in order were LG-RC-LR

LG - Museum crime scene, Econ Classes, Hall for Speech’s, Something about some vehicles I think.

RC - Comparative was about keystone predators and some type of ecosystem, then one about some woman Britain ?? who was for the war and then was against it (or the opposite I can’t remember), then the judicial system and using enrichment.

LR fire glass and arson??? Smokers and fruit and a better diet. Art and how people make fakes but they should be considered real because the real artist has assistance doing most of the work anyway.

My brain is so foggy now lol that’s the best I could do
hmmm was that smokers and fruit question about grapefruit? i keep hearing grapefruit and am guessing that's the same!

and the fire glass and arson...that's the crazed glass one right (whatever crazed glass is)?

oh two more! (1) was there one about a dino fossil with feathers, and (2) do you remember one about shakespeare (some people have said hamlet and some have said NO hamlet so i'm confused lol)?

thanks so so much for the help! trying not to lose my mind :/
 Lincoln V
|
Mid-day Sunday test.

RC, LG, LR

RC I had the beetle Larvae in trees and Political leaders lying. Felt real typical of the RC in the 80's PTs. Near constant difficulty but nothing "unfair" I would say.

LG I had trucks coming in different bays and voting/zoning commissions. Time consuming games up front, but nothing cruel. It felt like they were trying to suck away time constantly and give you little time to work the last game which was very fair for a final game provided you had ample time. (I did not).

LR- 26 Qs. Something about Chinese dinosaurs and another about drinking milk. This felt somewhere in-between easy and medium difficulty. I have never felt that good about an LR section. Im usually a 22/26 on this section and I do not see how I missed anything on this section- wouldn't shock me if this is a plus 1 on the scale but what do I know.

Overall it felt fair to me and I am very much looking forward to the podcast later this week!
 Lincoln V
|
Looks like we shared LR sections. I do not remember hamlet but I DO remember Shakespeare

"LR fire glass and arson??? Smokers and fruit and a better diet. Art and how people make fakes but they should be considered real because the real artist has assistance doing most of the work anyway."
 Lorde.303
|

LG - Museum crime scene, Econ Classes, Hall for Speech’s, Something about some vehicles I think.

RC - Comparative was about keystone predators and some type of ecosystem, then one about some woman Britain ?? who was for the war and then was against it (or the opposite I can’t remember), then the judicial system and using enrichment.

LR fire glass and arson??? Smokers and fruit and a better diet. Art and how people make fakes but they should be considered real because the real artist has assistance doing most of the work anyway.

I took it on Saturday and had the same LG and RC sections it sounds like. The order I got was RC - LR - LG, which I think probably helped me confidence since I find RC to be my strongest section at this point.

RC was
- Britain being pro-war before WWI and then a pacifist
- the role of courts in interpreting the law
- the two authors discussing aquatic keystone predators
- I am super fuzzy on the other passage, which I think came third for me -- Canadian native tribes? ~you mentioned a passage about using enrichment, I don't think I had that one.

The LR questions that I remember were
- family vacation and choosing which motel to stay in after a bad experience
- vampire stories and rabies
- pilots and cancer
- ankle injuries and the type of shoe worn
- ivy growing on buildings

LG was
- the first one is the one I have the most trouble remembering - ordering of student seating?
- upper and lower hall
- economics classes & prerequisites (this one was just plain RUDE)
- the order of events with the burglary in the museum, noises, etc

I'm already signed up for August - hoping/planning on that being my second (and last!) go at the beast. I know I can improve on my June score. God, waiting for the results in brutal.
 ttaylrzui
|
Yep ours sound very similar. I also thought the econ classes game was rude. Maybe it was just the residual stress from that game that made the museum game seem so hard to me. I pushed though that game but struggles. Thinking I am going to have to sign up for august because that one felt pretty brutal for me :/ But I am trying to stay hopeful!
Lorde.303 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:03 am

I took it on Saturday and had the same LG and RC sections it sounds like. The order I got was RC - LR - LG, which I think probably helped me confidence since I find RC to be my strongest section at this point.

RC was
- Britain being pro-war before WWI and then a pacifist
- the role of courts in interpreting the law
- the two authors discussing aquatic keystone predators
- I am super fuzzy on the other passage, which I think came third for me -- Canadian native tribes? ~you mentioned a passage about using enrichment, I don't think I had that one.

The LR questions that I remember were
- family vacation and choosing which motel to stay in after a bad experience
- vampire stories and rabies
- pilots and cancer
- ankle injuries and the type of shoe worn
- ivy growing on buildings

LG was
- the first one is the one I have the most trouble remembering - ordering of student seating?
- upper and lower hall
- economics classes & prerequisites (this one was just plain RUDE)
- the order of events with the burglary in the museum, noises, etc

I'm already signed up for August - hoping/planning on that being my second (and last!) go at the beast. I know I can improve on my June score. God, waiting for the results in brutal.
 Lorde.303
|
ttaylrzui wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:08 am Yep ours sound very similar. I also thought the econ classes game was rude. Maybe it was just the residual stress from that game that made the museum game seem so hard to me. I pushed though that game but struggles. Thinking I am going to have to sign up for august because that one felt pretty brutal for me :/ But I am trying to stay hopeful!

Oh according to me, both the econ game and the museum game were heinous. I think I misread the museum one initially and was off on my pieces count with the man/woman being one piece or two. It was a bloodbath.

For me, since I'm already set on taking it again, I'm thankfully able to not stress toooooo crazy much. I know I can do better next time. Sucks that I found the LG to be so challenging, because LR seemed surprisingly easy (? did they get me? ha funny how it makes you question yourself).
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Reminder to everyone that they change sections throughout the days of the exam week, so what one person had isn't necessarily what you will get :-D

On Friday, we'll recap this all in our LSAT podcast.
 Legally_ brunette98
|
Did anyone else’s have their proctors password fail before the test could start? My proctor had to try to enter the password 3-4 times and I feel like that delay really through me off the rest of the test.
 Legally_ brunette98
|
RC was actually really interesting the topics were Alain Locke which I really enjoyed and a interesting relationship between Beetles and Trees followed by one about a Theory by someone named B on when it’s acceptable for politicians to lie and didn’t get to read much but the last one was Copyright.

LR
Rabies and vampires
Family and motel
Government authority and dentist
I’m blanking on the rest but the section wasn’t as bad as thought it would be.

LG
I panicked and blanked during LG but I answered all the questions I could and used the guessing methods for the rest , All I remember was there was one on trucks and the 3 parking decks they could arrive from.
 fwank12
|
My order went LR-RC-LG

LR- dinosaurs w/ feathers, crazed glass & people fooling art critics
RC- locke, lying, beetles/trees, copyright length
LG - don’t remember the first one :/ but upper/lower halls, Econ classes, & the museum

I thought LG was kinda hard and I was a little frazzled because I got kicked out of the test during the second game and it took a little to get back in. Hoping I got the Econ game right because that one was a little tricky - usually get -0 to -2

I have the most difficulty with LR and didn’t think it was terrible but we shall see - usually get -5 to 7 though so ahhhh

RC I didn’t think was too bad but the beetle/tree passage was hard to understand - usually get -3 to 4

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.