LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
The LSAT being administered on June 17th, 2021, in South America, Central America, Mexico, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East may be different from the US/Canada test, so we have created this thread to minimize confusion as everyone gets together to talk about their test content.

This information can then help you better predict your own scoring outcomes, and determine whether to keep or cancel your score (although these days you rarely should cancel since only your highest score matters). For more assistance on making that decision, please visit: The Ultimate LSAT Scoring Guide: Should You Keep or Cancel?

Per LSAC policies, you are allowed to discuss LSAT question topics and difficulty in general. For example, this means you can identify a game by name and discuss whether you thought it was difficult. You cannot talk about specific answer choices, however. So, "The Water Tubes game was difficult for me" is fine; "the answer to the first three questions was A in that game" is not acceptable.

Note: This thread will continue to update and grow over the coming days, and thus is neither official nor complete while the discussion is ongoing. If you are considering canceling based on the details provided here, give the conversation a day or two as we work to confirm all of the information is accurate.

We're wishing everyone the very best on their LSAT, and can't wait to hear how it went!

North American LSAT discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=35006
Accommodated LSAT discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=35004
 SeoulMan
|
I found this test hard, especially the RC section. Bipedalism passage really threw me for a loop :( I also had a game on newspaper sections that was difficult. Did anyone else feel the same way about that?
 gh2458
|
SeoulMan wrote:I found this test hard, especially the RC section. Bipedalism passage really threw me for a loop :( I also had a game on newspaper sections that was difficult. Did anyone else feel the same way about that?
Same for both! I think I messed up the timing on the LG which didnt give me enough time for the newspaper game, and I was really thrown by the last 2 RC passages. It seems like it may have been a exact reuse of the 12.2016 international...
 SeoulMan
|
I'm relieved to hear this! I also felt that scholarships game was hard, so that section didn't end well for me at all. and what was that third passage??! messed me up too.

how did you feel about LR? I had rats, thread, and earth cooling and felt ok about it.
 gh2458
|
SeoulMan wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:41 am I'm relieved to hear this! I also felt that scholarships game was hard, so that section didn't end well for me at all. and what was that third passage??! messed me up too.

how did you feel about LR? I had rats, thread, and earth cooling and felt ok about it.
I thought LR was average - I had a couple flagged that I wanted to go back to check on, but I didn’t have enough time to do that. Completely agree on the third passage and the scholarships game, they really threw me off the last questions on both sections.
 SeoulMan
|
You have the same LR as me? It sounds like it
 maronyang
|
I had the exact same test as you guys. For me, RC was brutal. LG was easy. There were some confusing questions in LR.
 njas94
|
RC was brutal for me as well. LR actually I found on the easier/ more average end of things, some of the LG games threw me. Definitely not the test performance I was hoping for. Did anyone else find out that the proctor disabled the control F function? My exam also had to be restarted midway through RC so that threw me for a major loop.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
njas94 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:58 am Did anyone else find out that the proctor disabled the control F function?
This most definitely should not have occurred...CTRL F is usable and i have LSAC on the record as saying that and then reconfirming it multiple times.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.