LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Lorde.303
|
Damn! I've been listening to the podcast pretty religiously and it's been so helpful for me. I assumed that there would be a crystal ball episode to prep for the upcoming June LSAT (first timer! I'm excited!). Did anyone take notes or have anything that they can share from the webinar? Honestly any details at all would be greatly appreciated.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Lorde.303 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:52 pm Damn! I've been listening to the podcast pretty religiously and it's been so helpful for me. I assumed that there would be a crystal ball episode to prep for the upcoming June LSAT (first timer! I'm excited!). Did anyone take notes or have anything that they can share from the webinar? Honestly any details at all would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Lorde,

Thanks for the post! Since it was a free event and fully open to the public, we have asked that summaries not be posted. There has been a recent uptick in people sending around the links to our webinar recordings and repurposing, rearranging, and redistributing the content and discussions. :( This is also why we are not publicly posting the recording, but we did post the recording in our online student centers for our courses, analytics, and tutoring packages. It is there now, and the analytics package is the cheapest of those options.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.