LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 leggo7890
|
Hi Powerscore,

So I am not in a very ideal situation. I am very short on "fresh" PT's with only 3 remaining - 88, 89 and May 2020. I did not want to be in this situation but the past admissions cycle has forced me to consider retaking and reapplying. Thus, I am back to studying.

My goal at this point is quite simple but very difficult - make the final leap from 165-ish to 170+. But again, with such a short supply of fresh exams, I am wary of wasting precious study materials.

I am probably retaking in August. While I don't have a photographic memory, I do feel like my familiarity and prior exposure will affect me in RC and LR studying. LG is less of an issue as they are games. How does one study effectively as a result?

Please let me know. Thank you.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
leggo7890 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:17 pm Hi Powerscore,

So I am not in a very ideal situation. I am very short on "fresh" PT's with only 3 remaining - 88, 89 and May 2020. I did not want to be in this situation but the past admissions cycle has forced me to consider retaking and reapplying. Thus, I am back to studying.

My goal at this point is quite simple but very difficult - make the final leap from 165-ish to 170+. But again, with such a short supply of fresh exams, I am wary of wasting precious study materials.

I am probably retaking in August. While I don't have a photographic memory, I do feel like my familiarity and prior exposure will affect me in RC and LR studying. LG is less of an issue as they are games. How does one study effectively as a result?

Please let me know. Thank you.
Hi Leggo,

Thanks for the post! I'm going to link some helpful blog posts we have about reviewing and retaking LSAT questions. :) Please review the below posts (particularly the advice in the first one) and let us know if this helps, or if you have any further questions!
Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.